What would you like to learn about?
Cali Automotive provides many auto services. Please have a look at the list below for some of our common services.
Cali Automotive Transmission Service
When it comes to your automatic transmission, fluid and filters play an important role. Transmission fluid works to lubricate vital internal components. Transmission fluid also works to transfer heat from the transmission via cooler lines to help regulate temperature in the transmission (heat is the number 1 cause of fluid break down).
The transmission filter works to remove damaging particles in the fluid that are the result of wear from moving parts. Without regular filter replacement, the fluid will remain dirty: particles in the fluid can clog the small valves in your transmission, causing serious irreversible damage and/or impede the transmission’s performance.
Like engine oil, transmission fluid gets dirty and/or breaks down. It needs to be changed at regular intervals to prevent expensive damage and unnecessary wear on you automatic transmission.
We suggest a transmission flush ever 3 years or 60,000km.
A Cali Auto Transmission Flush includes:
- Drain your vehicle’s automatic transmission and remove sludge, varnish and metal contaminants
- Installation of a new transmission fluid filter and pan gasket
- Installation of up to 5L transmission fluid
Cali Automotive Brake System Flush
Preventing problems before they arise is one of the main reasons you have your car’s systems serviced. Like other critical systems under your hood, the brake system needs care and maintenance to ensure its optimal performance.
Dirt and contamination in the brake fluid can cause corrosion in the calipers, wheel cylinders and steel lines. Over time, your brakes may fail or simply not operate as efficiently as they should.
A brake system flush can restore the “firmness” of your brake pedal, prevent brake fade and prolong the life of vital braking components.
Be sure to have a brake system flush every 2 years or 40,000km.
A Cali Auto Brake System Flush includes:
- A complete flush of old brake fluid and any contaminants
- Install up to 1L of brake fluid
- A written Customer Automotive Report & Evaluation of your vehicle’s braking sysem
Cali Automotive Cooling System Flush & Fill
Engine coolant, or antifreeze, is the lifeblood of your cooling and heating system. It has two main functions:
1) To keep the engine cool by transferring the heat from the engine to the radiator
2) To keep the car’s interior warm by transferring the heat from the engine to the inside of the vehicle.
So, a well-maintained cooling system keeps your engine cool through the dog days of summer, and helps keep your car warm when the thermometer dips below zero.
But coolant does more than just help regulate temperature.
- It prevents your cooling system from freezing which can cause engine damage.
- It lubricates your water pump.
- It protects your cooling system from corrosion.
Avoid potential trouble – have your coolant replaced every 2 years or 40,000km as a part of your regular vehicle maintenance (Check your owner’s manual – some vehicles come equipped with long life coolant).
A Cali Auto Cooling System Flush and Fill includes:
- Flush and clean your vehicle’s radiator, engine block, and heater core, removing all your old coolant and any deposits.
- Install up to 8L of antifreeze ( or upgrade to Long Life antifreeze for an additional cost)
- A written Customer Automotive Report & Evaluation of your vehicle’s cooling system
Cali Automotive Fuel System Service
Is your car taking longer to start, running rough, or giving poor fuel mileage? The cause could be a dirty fuel system. Hesitation and a lack of power are also signs that there may be trouble in your fuel system.
Carbon, dirt, gum and varnish can build up in your vehicle’s fuel injectors, intake chamber or combustion chamber and seriously hamper your engine’s performance. Proper maintenance can significantly improve performance with faster starts, smoother running, better acceleration and improved gas mileage.
Have your fuel system flushed every 2 years or 40,000km for best results.
A Cali Auto Fuel System Service includes:
- Flush your vehicle’s fuel injectors, air intake and combustion chamber of carbon, dirt and varnish build-up
- All necessary cleaning solutions
- A written Tune-up Report & Evaluation